Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Evening Stroll..

So, the last evening with Olga was great, it was a nice way to end such a great trip.
When I got home I wrote my card to Olga and got all of her gifts together. She came home and started cooking, of course. Last meal was mushrooms with vegetables and then a meat pie, oh and a porkchop. Too much food, but Olga said that I would eat bad the next day so I had to be filled.

For dessert we had tea and it was around here that Olga was like oh I am giving you all of these things to put in your suitcase to give to people. From there, I gave her my gifts and she started crying a little bit. Aww... but I was soo glad to give her the card I wrote.

Anyways after all of that she asked me if there was anything I wanted to do, I said a walk in the Kremlin one last time. By the time we got around to doing this is was 9pm. It was dark out because clouds were rolling in, and when we were walking around it was starting to rain. When we were leaving the lights were turned on, and it looked pretty.

I love cities at night, and walking, and rain, so it was just perfect. Beesha, Olga and I enjoyed it.

Once we got home we went to bed! Oh man, busy day tomorrow! Eeek, Love, Sasha!
PS - Pictures coming soon!

1 comments:

Kevi said...

Aww that is so cute, Olga making too much food since you would eat bad the next day!

That is wonderful that you went for a walk together on your last day! It sounds like a perfect way to end your trip there.

I am just so happy that you ended up staying with Olga. She seems like such a wonderful lady and you two seemed like a perfect fit for one another! I am getting sad just reading this that you had to leave her, so I can only imagine what you must have felt =\

I really hope that we can go to Russia someday just so that I can visit Olga, if nothing else!

Post a Comment