Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Coming back to America

Ah it's soo weird to hear everything in English. I am currently sitting in JKF, I have to wait 3 hours for my flight, good times. Just a quick update, everything with my flights went fine! As of right now I have been awake for 21 hours! I didn't sleep at all on my 8 hour flight, but all of the flights and connections so far have gone smoothly.

I was pretty happy when the first song I noticed in JFK was Viva La Vida, hooray for Coldplay on the radio!

Write more soon, expect to be home in 6 hours! Love, Sasha

1 comments:

Kevi said...

I am glad that your trip home went safely! I was thinking a lot about you the day when you were supposed to be leaving!

Wow, that is perfect that you would hear Coldplay for the first thing when you come back!! I guess God was trying to help cheer you up there?

Post a Comment