Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick Updates!

Hello All,

If you're wondering why I haven't been updating it's because i haven't had a long enough time to upload pictures. I want to upload pictures corresponding with the days I write about, so that's why I wait.

Perhaps tomorrow I will have more time, but we are doing things after school a lot lately and that leaves not a lot of time before I should go home and eat!

A quick update, today I weaved a birch bark basket! It was a lot of fun. Over the weekend I went to Staraya Russa, about an hour and a half in the countryside, it was gorgeous.

Tomorrow we're doing something after school, I don't remember what.

Thursday through Sunday I will be in St. Petersburg! That's the plan.

Talk to you all soon!

PS - Mom, to look at my pictures, take those links/ URLs and copy and paste them into a new browser! If you're still having troubles let me know!

Love,
Sasha!

1 comments:

Kevi said...

Cool, you weaved yourself a basket!!! Do you get to bring all of these art creations home, or will they take up too much space??

Also, that will be fun going to St. Petersburg!! I am sure you will see a lot of cool things there :)

Well, I look forward to your next update when you get around to it! Take care!

Post a Comment