Sunday, June 21, 2009

Comments!

If anyone is having trouble commenting, the easiest thing to do is ...

Click on the notepad looking thing that says Comments, in the left! Then it will bring you to a new page, with the post, and underneath it says Post A comment, there will be a comment box and then under the comment box where it says Comment As, click on the drop down arrow, and if you don't have a google, AIM, Live Journal account, the easiest thing to do is to pick Anonymous and then write your comment, and then at the end put your name so I know who you are.

That's basically all!

11 days! I am basically already packed, and all I need is a converter thing for outlets so all my electronic things will work!

Take Care,
~ Alex

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sasha - good mushrooms, huh? share ! I'm glad you are having a fabulous time - I am at work in Medina right now - much faster internet - plus no chance to be on with Kevin at home :) - he is doing much better than I had anticipated - keep enjoying all you can you will be home soon - mary lou

Post a Comment